Why Lease Equipment?
As businesses prepare to compete and grow in a new millennium, many are searching for proven new ways to address their equipment financing challenge. The old ways won’t meet today’s and tomorrow’s needs. The choice for many businesses is clear: equipment leasing. “Why would you take working capital out of your practice to pay for a piece of equipment that can pay for itself”? Take that money you were going to use and invest it somewhere else and that usually is a better business decision.
Top 5 Reasons to Lease Equipment
- The Flexibility to conserve your cash and preserve your line of credit
- Leasing can provide you with 100% financing which also helps conserve your capital.
- Leasing can also provide you with flexibility in payment structure allowing a piece of equipment or technology to become fully operational before you have to start making payments.
- Immediate write-off of the dollars spent. These are finance leases which qualify for Section 179 (accelerated depreciation). Therefore, the equipment does not have to be depreciated over five to seven years.
- Speed and Convenience. Leasing can allow you to respond quickly to new opportunities with minimal documentation and red tape. Most of the time we will approve your application within one hour and you can have your equipment very quickly.
For more information, contact Alan Whaley at
1-888-229-8733 or firstname.lastname@example.org